Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Signing for babies and toddlers

Last month I began teaching a signing class at my house for caregivers and babies/toddlers to learn signs to help build vocabulary and communicate better. It has helped Hyrum so much! His vocabulary is growing and he has learned how to speak better because of it. Signing with babies and toddlers is said to totally get rid of the TERRIBLE TWOS! So far, I believe it! Everyone is welcome to join us on Monday mornings at 10am. Let me know if you are interested! Learning sign language for babies and toddlers is as easy as getting on-line and typing in ASLpro.com. They have a specific link for baby signs which are the basic words you need to communicate with your baby/toddler.

1 comment:

Blake and Laura said...

I'd love to come! What is your number? Mine is 602-820-8515.